111 High Street, Glasgow. G1 1PH.Tel: 01415525216.
The Black Bull. 1991.
On this site away back in 1845 stood a licensed grocers business. A full public house licence was obtained in 1873.
Audley Thomson the spirit merchant had a lot of competition then as there were 25 licensed premises on High Street, this was half the amount in the 1840s, he continued to serve the public here until Peter Paterson took control of the business at the end of the 1800s. His son also Peter then took over the licence, paying an annul rent of £90.00.
Black Bull 2005.