West Regent Street, Glasgow. Whitehall restaurant advert 1974. This was originally owned by brothers George and John MacLachlan. The Whitehall. 1977.
142 West Regent Street, Glasgow. G2 2RQ. Tel: 0141 204 3605. Richards Basement. 1991. Update…2005. Now Called the Bear. In the NEWS 1979… A Warm Welcome to the Hot House… Mouth-Watering moussaka, burger on sesame bun with French fries, tagliatelle Bolognaise and quiche…, all at one restaurant. Versatility is the trademark of the newly opened […]
176 West Regent Street, Glasgow. The News in 1970… Chess Board All Set In Victorian times many parts of Glasgow had a regal atmosphere of some grandeur, and perhaps none more than Blythswood Square area. To-day many of the buildings thereabouts still have the Victorian stamp on them. If you take a walk in that […]
56 West Regent Street, Glasgow. G2 2RA. Closed. In 1948 56 West Regent Street was a plumbers store owned by John Richmond & Company. In the 1950s it was opened as “The Nosh Bar.” In 1960 it was owned by Mr. A Nobile. The premises was also known as the Colony Restaurant. However it will […]