214-216 Cathedral Street, Glasgow.
The Clachan bar sat at the corner of Cathedral Street and Chatham Street, Townhead.
This old pub was formerly called the Chatham Arms and dates back to at least the 1890s.
Landlord George Pragnell traded here from 1890 until the end of WW1. The address then was 75-77 Stirling Road before Cathedral Street was extended.
Before the pub was demolished in the 1960s David M Ferguson was running this pub which was known as the Clachan, he also ran a licensed grocers shop on the Gallowgate near Parkhead Cross and the Scotia Bar, London Road.