8 Kelvingrove Street, Glasgow. G3. Tel:01412218835.
The Grove. 1991.
In 1894 this old established pub was known as the Tower Bar owned by John Black. When James T A Thomson took over the pub in 1898 he renamed it The Flugga, after Flugga Point. However there’s been a pub on this site since 1856.
To read the full history of this popular pub click here.
The Grove. 2007.