405 Moffat Street, Glasgow.
This old pub was established in 1877 by spirit merchant, William Logan. The original address was 405 South York Street at the corner of 4 Lime Street in the south side of the city.
William Logan also ran a pub at 35 Braehead Street at the corner of 4 Wolseley Street. Daniel McKillop was license holder before Mary Jane Logan McKillop took over the business in 1907, who was William Logan’s daughter, she continued to run the pub through hard times after the First World War. Mary Jane plodded on until the World War II.
One of the last landlords in the pub was Bernard O’Donnell who traded until the 1960s.