177-79 Low Waters Road, Hamilton.
Interior view of the Cadzow Vaults, 1953.
The Cadzow Vaults had a new cocktail bar opened in 1953. The official opening ceremony was performed on September 18th by Mr J C McIlwraith, solicitor, Hamilton, the secretary of the local licensed trade association, who was accompanied by Mrs McIlwraith. Licensee was Mr Archibald Brown, who was partnered in the business by Mr J S Smith.