39 Ladywell Street, Glasgow.
The Lorne sat at the corner of Ladywell Street and the Drygate. The houses in the photograph were one of the last to have the old thatched roofs.
In the 1870s James Waugh owned this old pub.
The Stevenson family owned it for over 35 years, Alexander Stevenson also owned a small pub at the corner of Greendyke Street and London Road. When he passed away in 1916 his wife Fanny took over the running of the business. The pub closed for good in 1921.