51-55 Merkland Street, Partick, Glasgow.
The Meadowside Bar sat at the railway bridge at the corner of Beith Street formerly Hozier Street.
This was originally Matthew Reid’s pub who owned it before the First World War.
In 1899 George Dean occupied the premises and sold liquor to the locals of this area.
During the 1930s Andrew Veitch was licensee, he continued to supply drink until WW2.
After the war James Logan acquired the licence, he continued to do so until the 1960s, his son James ran a pub at 497 St. Vincent Street.