30 Campbell Street, Hamilton.
Interior view of the Wine Shop.
Miss Kay Cassels gave Hamilton something new in 1958 when she opened “The Wine Shop”. Situated at 30 Campbell Street, Hamilton, it was the first business of its kind to appear outside the ciries of Scotland. The interior was tastefully decorated with a black background wallpaper, on which is printed a design of yellow elephants. The floor was covered with a fitted tartan carpet.
Miss Kay Cassels.