40 High Street, Glasgow. G1 1NL. Tel: 0141 552 2324.
The Barbizon sits in what was once the old Railways grounds.
After a refurbishment many years ago and a name change “McChuills” now sits here.
Click here for McChuills.
– Mid-week promos.
– Speciality beers by the bottle and on tap.
– Food served daily.
– Live bands and club nights every weekend.
– Live acoustic music every Thursday.
– Nuts Poker League, Tuesdays 7.30pm.
– Live Sports on the big screen including Sky Sports and ESPN.
– Pool table in the bar.
– Cracking atmosphere and plenty of character.
Do you know anything about this popular pub? If so please leave your comments.