40 High Street, Glasgow. G1 1NL. Tel: 0141 552 2324.
McChuills Bar. This is a trendy bar restaurant in the Merchant City.
Formerly known as “Barbizon.” 1991.
Situated in one of the many railway arches in the area and conveniently positioned behind a large Victorian warehouse built for the Glasgow & South Western Railway Bonded Stores, in Bell Street, formerly called Graeme Street.
– Mid-week promos.
– Speciality beers by the bottle and on tap.
– Food served daily.
– Live bands and club nights every weekend.
– Live acoustic music every Thursday.
– Nuts Poker League, Tuesdays 7.30pm.
– Live Sports on the big screen including Sky Sports and ESPN.
– Pool table in the bar.
– Cracking atmosphere and plenty of character.
Do you know anything about this pub? If so please get in touch.