18 John Street, Glasgow. G1 1JQ.
John Street Jam. 1991.
Now called the Brewhouse.
A new church was erected on the site of the old in 1858-1860, designed by John Thomas Rochead in the style of an Italian palazzo 1858-60. It was converted into a bar and offices in 1987-1988.
Now Called the Rat & Parrot.
Update Oct 2007.
Once known as the Merchant Corner, closed Jan 2006 now called Sola.