548 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G3 8XZ.
First licensed in 1861 by William McNee, he also had a pub at 216 Dumbarton Road. James Grant took over the license in 1891, Mr Grant was well known in the Gorbals having a pub on Main Street, Gorbals and another at 19 Argyle Street. This pub has had a few different names in its life time, McNee’s, Grant’s, Breadalbane Arms, Brewers Arms and Andy’s Bar. It was demolished only a few years ago.
The McNee family occupied the premises in 1890, William and his wife Marion lived at Douglas Gardens, Uddingston. Before William took over the pub in 1861 he was trading in a small pub at 12 Stockwell Street.
Scottish Brewers had this old pub in the 1970s.
1973 Basil Douglas Attwood Home, He obtained the licence in 1968.
1960-1940 Henry Francis Murphy.
1929 James Gorman. 1925 Donald Dewar Cameron he took over the business in 1909.
1899 James Grant he paid an annul rent of £197 he also had pubs at 19 Argyle Street, 106 Main Street, Gorbals.