140 Nelson Street, Glasgow. G5.
The Gallery. 1991.
This old southside howff dates back to 1873 when landlords Armstrong & Shaw traded from the premises as wholesale and retail wine & spirit merchants. Over the years a few of Glasgow’s prominent licensee’s owned this pub for a short while, Dennis McAuley, Michael Flynn and John Kennedy and John Harvey.
In the 1980s this old pub was called John Harvey’s Bar.
John Harvey’s Bar. 1980s.
Leave a Reply