25 Stobcross Street, Glasgow.
In 1875 Neil Brown was landlord here, he also owned licensed premises in Duke Street and High Street.
In 1891 Jeanie Davidson Williamson acquired the licence, she continued as licensee until the 1920s. The owner’s of the property was the Caledonian Railway Company, she paid them an annul rent of £65.
The pub stayed in the same family until the pub was closed down in the 1960s.