564-66 Springburn Road, Glasgow.
John ran this old pub until 1875 then Andrew Hughes took over the license. He continued to run the pub with success and was closed down before the First World War. This old pub was situated right next door to the Stag Inn.
During the 1970s Alexander Massey & Sons Ltd Grocers was trading on the same site.