220 Pollokshaws Road, Glasgow. G43.
The Cockatoo. 1991.
This old pub has now been demolished, it was situated near the Plaza Ballroom.
This old pub has been around since at least 1875 and was run by David Tennent. David Baxter was licensee here in 1886.
In 1892 Balfour Seator Nicol took over this pub paying an annul rent of £30.00.
Also see Brandon Bar.