346 Garscube Road, Glasgow.
The Glen Lyon.
The Glenlyon sat at the corner of Garscube Road and Farnell Street just before the round toll. Farnell Street was formerly called Fleming Street.
Over the years this old pub has been known as the Black Bull and Laurie’s Bar.
For over 50 years this old pub was owned by the Robertson family. Angus Robertson occupied the premises in 1899, he also owned a pub at 131 George Street at the corner of Albion Street.