West Regent Street, Glasgow. Whitehall restaurant advert 1974. This was originally owned by brothers George and John MacLachlan. The Whitehall. 1977.
West Regent Street
Richards Basement: 142 West Regent Street, Glasgow. G2. Tel: 0141 572 4041. Richards Basement. 1991. Now Called the Bear. 2005. In 1979 this was known as the Hot House. —————————————– In the NEWS 1979… A Warm Welcome to the Hot House… Mouth-Watering moussaka, burger on sesame bun with French fries, tagliatelle Bolognaise and quiche…, all […]
56 West Regent Street, Glasgow. In 1948 56 West Regent Street was a plumbers store owned by John Richmond & Company. In the 1950s it was opened as “The Nosh Bar.” In 1960 it was owned by Mr. A Nobile. The premises was also known as the Colony Restaurant. However it will be best […]