232 Dumbarton Road, Partick, Glasgow. G11.
The Quarter Gill. 1991.
The Quarter Gill is situated at the corner of Dumbarton Road and Hyndland Street on the ground floor of a tenement building built in 1869.
This pub was originaly a licensed grocers business owned by William Moncrieff & Son, they occupied other premises in nearby Crow Road.
Quarter Gill. 2007.
Date on Tenement building. 1869.