429 Dumbarton Road, Glasgow. G11. Tel: 014133912140.
Hayburn Vaults. 1991.
The Hayburn Vaults is named after the Hay Burn, a small stream which runs through old Partick. This old pub was built in 1904 by George Bell for spirit merchants Robert Anderson & Co. Robert Anderson occupied old premises at 421 Dumbarton Road for many years beforehand. In 1912 Partick along with Govan and Pollokshaws became part of Glasgow. This increased the number of public houses by 150.
The Hayburn Vaults.
1990 Margaret Thursby for Bass Inns.
1973 Miss Doris Elizabeth Johnston, she obtained a licence in 1939.